Sponge-Jet Integrated Systems combine three essential components of Sponge-Jet Technology:
Sponge-Jet Feed Unit™ for the delivery or blasting of Sponge Media™ products.
Sponge-Jet Recycler™ to clean and ready Sponge Media products for reuse.
Vacuum or material-handling system for recovery and transport of Sponge Media.
A range of systems both standard and custom are available for various applications.
Integrates all components in a single frame for transport by fork truck, flatbed or crane. The B-VAC is ideal for applications where space is a premium and redeployment time is costly. This is the most popular of Sponge-Jet integrated systems.
Features specific to the B-VAC Pro 4 are:
- Integrated, vacuum-sealed, closed-top Sponge-Jet Recycler™
- High-volume, low-noise vacuum ejector
- High-strength steel frame and integrated ladder
- Cyclone storage silos
- High-capacity muffler
- Blast pressure adjustment
- Lifting eyes
- Fork pockets
- Secondary moisture separator
- High-volume pressure relief valve
- Centralized controls for precision monitoring and adjustment
- Options: Pneumatic or electric vacuum and recycler