Portable Sponge-Jet Recyclers™ - Are used to separate dust, broken down paint and other materials from reusable Sponge Media™ abrasives as part of the recycling process. They are designed to offer the maximum range of capabilities, size and flexibility of power source. Larger units have higher throughput capacity and remove a greater percentage of fine contaminants than smaller units.
Larger unit. Pneumatically powered. Sized to support either two Feed Units or where extreme dust-removal is required (i.e. concrete blasting, dusty coating removal, etc.).
Features specific to the 70P Recycler are:
- High-production design
- Maximum process speed and separation efficiency
- Can support two Feed Units per Recycler
- An extra deck can be added for additional dust removal capability
- Pneumatic connections easily connect into existing air supply on job sites
- Options: Closed top for vacuum system