Portable Sponge-Jet Recyclers™ - Are used to separate dust, broken down paint and other materials from reusable Sponge Media™ abrasives as part of the recycling process. They are designed to offer the maximum range of capabilities, size and flexibility of power source. Larger units have higher throughput capacity and remove a greater percentage of fine contaminants than smaller units.
Limited use to small projects with RASP Xtreme™ Feed Unit. Pneumatically powered. This unit has limited production capacity but is highly mobile for use inside tanks. It can be passed through a 60cm (24inch) “man way”.
Features specific to the 25P Recycler™ are:
- Lightweight for ease of mobility
- Interlock system with RASP Xtreme for single-operator transport
- Fits in car or SUV
- Can be transported into small tanks and confined spaces
- Fits through most access hatches and man ways
- Light enough to manually pass down ship stairs